Heartland provides field research on a variety of crops grown in Indiana.
- Confidential Research Data Generation…
- Wide Range of Research Capabilities…
- Highly Qualified Staff
- Herbicide Research
- Plant Disease Testing
- Corn Rootworm Assessment
- Crop Genetics
- Corn (field, sweet, pop), Soybean, Wheat, Turf/Pasture, Oats, and Sorghum
- Vegetables (tomato, pea, edible beans, onion, radish, lettuce, cantaloupe
- Weed Screening
- Efficacy, Interactions for systems approach to agriculture, Harvest Aid PGR
- Transgenic, hybrid/varietal, Bio-pesticides
- Placement, Extenders, Timing
- Application monitoring, Operator exposure
A variety of studies combine many of these concepts.
HEARTLAND TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IS NOT LIMITED TO THE ABOVE LISTED TRIAL TYPES. PLEASE CALL TO SEE IF WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH ANY STUDY THAT IS NOT LISTED ABOVE.